Wednesday, May 24, 2006

LAID OUT!!

Its official: I finally laid M.T. OUT!!! ((I'm taking the credit here no matter WHAT he says!!))

We trained today (what a NOVEL idea... who'da thought two trainers would think to TRAIN on any given day... and TOGETHER!?? Who came up with THAT idea M.T.??? Hmmmmm....) and it was M.T.'s bright idea to run sprints in the MIDDLE of the day... on HOT tarmac, under the 80+ something degree blazing ATL sun!!

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET LOVEY!

Who's the last CHICK standing??

WHOO HOOO!!! (ok, the gloating is gonna send me to hell, I know but its FUN!)

Needless to say, there WILL be a next time and I'm quite sure it will entail images of blogs past where I'm just about blowing chow on my Nikes...

In the meantime, all's fair between training partners!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home