Saturday, February 11, 2006


ERASE, ERASE, ERASE!!!

Anyone know how to erase months of your life with a sweep of your hand or with a visit to the doctor?

Help!! I need to change my course?? I realize that I allowed myself to be strategically sold a bill of goods by a mendacious salesman and I've been traversing this path for the last 6 months!

I seem to have lost my MoJo ... how do I regain it?? I want to find my P O S I T I V E VIBE again! I've been weighed down by so MUCH negativity for the last 6 months....any suggestions for regaining it all?

Maybe a cruise would make me feel better.... ALL EXPENSES paid... hmmm... wonder how I can get aboard?! Although, come to think of it, I may be better off to simply 'jump ship' right now and save what shreds I still possess...

1 Comments:

Blogger ABK said...

THANKS EDEE... YOURE THE BEST!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home