Wednesday, March 15, 2006



MASTERS
AND
MENTORS...

Again, I'm off the porch and PLAYING IN THE YARD!! What an INCREDIBLE DAY! How do I even begin to descibe THIS one but to say that I saw things today that I never thought I'd ever have the opportunity to see...

As for MyTy... well, this 6'4", 200-something man was able not only to hang by his knees and perform inverted crunches while weilding a 25 lb weight but he was able to perform plyos with such ease, such effortless grace that the image of a master athlete is the only analogy which will suffice. He was able to jump onto a platform which was easily 4 feet high from a dead stance!! Talk about fast twitch!

Then there's Ron....I saw Ron FLY through the air and firmly place his feet on a platform that was well over half as tall as he was! And when I say fly, this man actually FLOATED onto the platform while performing these plyometrics... F L O A T E D... I'm telling you! ((I promise to provide true-to-life pix of these guys VERY soon but for now suffice with the above images as THESE are what I see when I look in their direction!))

I was just happy to be invited along just to catalogue the day, let alone to be invited to participate!

WHAT A RUSH!! ((wonder what's next on the docket... can NOT wait to see!!))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home