Friday, February 24, 2006



I am officially
OFF the porch

and

PLAYING WITH THE BIG DOGS!!



What a RUSH to be able to train with both MyTy AND Ron!!
How did I ever get the mere P-R-I-V-I-L-E-G-E to be invited to THAT party...
WHEW!!

It was a struggle just to keep up but I made my attempt at keeping it real AND keeping it fresh. It was ALL I could do to maintain my focus as I watched pure energy and
PURE ANATOMICAL POETRY right before my eyes with every rep and every move!!

THESE GUYS WERE
PURE PUUURRRRRFECTION!!!
I am looking forward to each successive moment in the gym... I am so incredibly stoked, so excited, so honored to be training with MyTy!!

~To be INVITED!!

Allowed into his inner sanctum... the world of wisdom...


Until next time... Just keep breathing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home