Monday, February 06, 2006




...The Change is Gonna Do Me GOOD!!!

So here I am... one door SLAMS SHUT and another one gently creaks open... This particular door may not even be the one I would have chosen at this time in my life but then, who KNEW that EVERYTHING I held near and dear to me (one exception: THE NICK) was going to be completely juxtaposed or obliterated in a matter of A MONTH!???

C'mon people!! I only have so much tolerance and THIS is REALLY pushing it!

But, to quote good ol' Elton:

"...looking for an answer trying to find a sign...like trying to find gold in a silver mine...how can you stay when your heart says no...how can you stop when your feet say go."

I cannot stop it, any of it....as it all shreds before my eyes.

I have my friends (pix at right), my training and of course, MYTY!! I continue to live by the big three... funny how QUICKLY one can pare down one's life in just a matter of moments. I can now truly see what is important (seperating the wheat from the chaff?)

I wish others could embrace change as well... Ok, let's be honest here, I didn't really embrace "CHANGE" as much as have it lobbed at me like an over-active tennis ball machine pitching balls over the net 12 at a time!

...the change is gonna do me good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home