Thursday, May 18, 2006


I've been a bit 'BUSY' in da S-U-N!

Ok, so as PROMISED, here I am! I'm sure that EVERYONE (that would be all 3 of you who visit my blog, thank you btw!) has been wondering about the previously mentioned cruise to the 'eastern' Caribbean... the experience was A M A Z I N G!

A 7-DAY CARIBBEAN CRUISE!!

((Its crazy, I KNOW!))

I had a great time on this excursion...no, I did not get spastic (unless you count the last nite of debauchery where I woke up the next day and tried to disembark while DRUNK from the nite before)!! But now, I'm hitting it hard and I can assure you that M.T is ON MY ASS about it!

Just wanted to check in and assure you all that I'm baaaaaaaaack and I'm ON IT!!

Here's some pix for you until the 'official' ones can be taken:

((I'm gonna need some time for recovery here!))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home