Monday, February 13, 2006

Praying Blindly to The MT. Once MORE!

Ahhhh.... another day with MyTy... How could I NOT have a clear head and an OPEN heart after being with him!! It allowed me time to reflect... ok, so maybe not so much 'reflection' but maybe I was more 'focused'....The most frequent thought that crossed my brain was 'I'M SO NAUSEOUS!!!!' ack, ack, ack!! Let's just say he got me OUTTA myself for a mere 2 hours and what a relief it WAS!!!

((Edee... your offer woulda helped too but I can't hop a plane every other nite ya know! BIG SMOOCH))

So now I'm off and running again. My training is BACK and I've got MyTy by my side... whoooooo hoooo!! My S-T-R-E-S-S is so much lower!

Wanna know WHY???

Could it possibly be due to my ability to TOSS that lil ol' 275 LBs offa my back???

What a CATHARTIC effect that had for me!!

I would have done THAT months ago had I known that I would have felt sooooooooooo damn good!! Hmmm.... turns it that "weight" was more of an anchor than a rock, come to think of it... you know the kind: it WEIGHS you down instead of lifting you up.

The change is gonna do me good!

Well, I'm back to feeling blissful, buoyant and BEAUTIFUL! (a work in progress can not be denied right??)

For all of you reading: THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home