Friday, May 26, 2006

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS RUN DRUNK!!!

Repeat after ME:

' NO COCKTAILS BEFORE TRAINING!! '

But, if life hands you lemons, get some friends together, put those lemons with a lil stoli and sugar for lemon drops and have yourself a party! ((THANKS Lodell!))

Right now life is a little bit wonky but its getting better all the time... ((Due in part to GIRLFRIENDS who engage moi in shopping therapy... INC baby and I'm looking just so damn cute in those outfits!!))
No gym today, no training today... a day at the mall with girlfriends and an evening at the movies with friends....We'll see if the Da Vinci Code can't add something to my evening...
I will NOT let this event pull me down again, too many times down that dark alley ((emphasis on dark AND alley)).
Life is too damn short to play with the wrong people... if you can't get a little bit of sand in your face while playing in the sandbox then your sensitivity level is set a bit too high... life is MESSY!
I've learned a few things though:
  • Patience is key
  • Tolerance IS required
  • Communication is FAR too underrated and infrequently practiced among most
  • Room for error is necessary among people because we do LEARN from our mistakes (how would we continue on without them??)
  • Repeating a pattern is just I N S A N E...
  • My life is too full to take on OTHER PEOPLE'S BAGGAGE (and it shoulda been tossed away years ago)
  • M i s e r y really does love company and I won't ever let anyone else pull me down
  • Expectations are simply the quickest way to DISAPPOINTMENT

Always remember:

L I F E IS G O O D!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home