Sunday, January 15, 2006

G R A T I T U D E

I realized this weekend that I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things and people to be grateful for. But I don't often bring that into my conscious arena... I may allow the thought to pass across my brain briefly and then let it go. Today I am beginning a new journey... one that will accompany my quest. This one is mental, not physical.
After having the incredible opportunity to train with MyTy, I began more research on happiness...
WHAT makes us HAPPY?
((If you are curious, research 'Martin Seligman, PhD.' and 'authentic happiness'))
So here are a few things that I want to list today because they make me HAPPY!
  1. My friends near and far...((even the ones who get sick and end up in Northside))
  2. MYTY!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. THE Nick
  4. People who enter my life and allow me the oppty to LEARN from our interactions!

Thanks for stopping by... there's still much more to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home