Tuesday, January 10, 2006


Kiss 2005 GOOD-BYE!
So Looking back on 2005 and the time I spent invested in the gym and in fitness, I realize that my choices continue to be refined...THANK G-D!!
I started training last year with a man who I thought was a good trainer, only to find out that he possessed the attitude like so many other trainers who look at the client as ONLY a 'meal ticket'. He cared nothing for my goals, my abilities or my weaknesses. And in the end, he left me high and dry without even so much as a phone call!!
The second trainer I worked with was what I would call a little more than green... he possessed the drive to become a great trainer someday and surrounded himself with great pieces of knowledge but it was difficult to put my total trust in someone who I also felt the obligation to 'teach' during my training sessions...
Finally... there's MyTy!! The man is a g-dsend!! Our principles are so closely aligned that its almost a pleasure to be put in sooooooooooo much pain each week! His drive and determination to help me reach my goals and his knowledge of our profession is only surpassed by his principles, ethics and values.
I am happy and excited about entering 2006 with My by my side cheering me on~
((My... are you blushing yet??))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home