Wednesday, January 11, 2006


Oh, I'm WORKING on it....

And tonite I was allotted a moment of sheer focus, intense and pure to aid me in my work!!

I hafta tell you that tonite, TONITE I was invited to train with My. The beauty of this moment was simply BEING in the moment... being able to work with him... being able to sweat along side of him and to share in his personal motivation.

You see, one of my most dominant obstacle currently is: ME! But, working with My has become my gift to myself in assisting to break those patterns of self doubt and negative thought.

WOW!!!

Tonite I was blown away... watching him, seeing him go waaaaaaaaaay down deep inside to tap into his stores of motivation, drive and determination!! He made each set, each REP look EFFORTLESS!!! (( and that's not to mention how the set of plyos at the END of the nite turned out... he was still able to get sooooooooooo much height it was almost unconceivable!!))

Tonite was really an epiphany...I am so amped! I am so ready!! I am so recharged after tonite: I've been to the mountain and I can definitely say it MOVES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home