Tuesday, December 13, 2005

OH! Holy.... S&*T

Let the taunting begin!

This season is for the birds... not only am I being tempted by Edee's cookies (see December 6th) but I've injured my hand (yup, rightie) and I seem to be lacking the ABILITY to pick up a weight!
Um, hello!!!
Is anyone aware that I'm supposed to be training here? Next thing you know, I'll be laying in bed with the flu (jeez, cancel that ONE out puhleez!)
My one savior... Myron! The man seems to innately KNOW what to say, at what time, at exactly what moment and IN THE CORRECT TONE for my mood... did someone mention MOOD! Look out! Next thing you'll know, My will be headed for Fear Factor trying to hawk his puss (best of luck Bervin!)... NO WAY! I cannot let THAT happen!
HAPPY HOLIDAZE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home