Thursday, December 08, 2005

'Tis The Season...


....ah, here I sit and make my WISH LIST!! The things I cannot have but yet they remain on my list year after year... (well, the chocolate is much more attainable!). It is the season to make a list and check it twice and then burn it by the fire of the menorah candles...

I am thankful for my family, my friends, my health and of course, my MYRON! I am hurting (oh so good) and yet look forward to another session of pain tomorrow...

The wonders of the season, how they NEVER cease!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ABK said...

THE ROCK IS THE BOMB! (excuse me, that was a bit of drool out of the corner of my mouth!) Alchohol is NOT in the nutritional plan (shhh, don't tell the trainer) but I can do without the chocolate... I only miss it once a month (wink)

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home