Saturday, November 26, 2005

A GOOD hair day...


It can change your WHOLE perspective... and I'm happy about it, can't ya tell?
I also did LEGS on my own...now THAT'S something to really smile about! Part of my training was 5 sets of squats while supersetting with ab/adductors (altho I did not take my squats above 135). Overall, I'm happy with today's training.
On the other hand, my food has been crappy since Turkey Day... not enough and not as clean as I need to be. There's always tomorrow!
I've taken the last couple of days to peruse various fitness/body builiding sites to get some addt'l ideas about where I want to take my body. But my ability to personalize the visual images I see is almost nil. It seems all I can do right now is stare... Did I leave my resolve at the salon? Well, at least I'm smiling for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger ABK said...

and I'm considering taking up drugs again as well... complete the TOTAL persona

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home