Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bueller? Bueller?...




<----- THIS will keep me going (for MAYBE 5 minutes) but I still remain bereft of ALL life energy!! I'm convinced I was gonna truly pass out this morning and the kicker of it all was that Myron was goading me, pushing me and in the end, ultimately LOVING every minute of it!! Now, I know that I get giddy when I am able to push my clients to the edge but being on the receiving end of it this time is a WHOLE different experience. IT'S BRUTAL!! Tell me again why I chose this goal? Oh yeah, THE QUEST... its all in the quest... as my wonderfully sadistic trainer so deftly reminded me this morning. Here I was, panting, almost begging for another 15 seconds of rest... 15 seconds mind you!! Who knew that this amount of time would be sooooooooooo coveted as to elicit such beseeching and supplicating from my own mouth at 7:30am. Whooda thunk that I'd be THIS humble... ah, so now the real reason as to this quest comes to light!! Ig, bet you never thought you'd see this day, let alone the 'truf' in writing?!
Today I will present Myron with the accolades he truly deserves. These are for his never-tiring ability to wrench me from the depths of my quasi-cozy empire, kicking and SCREAMING into the arena of agonizing anguish. How's THAT for painting a pix eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home