Thursday, November 17, 2005



And what a DAY ...!



You have all made comments to me via email but I'm STILL waiting for you guys to comment on the blog site so I can get a chuckle every time I visit... And here's something new for you... My's pix (yes Lisa, the PROOF is there!! ha ha!). The man is inspirational and motivating... If anyone is in the market for a male trainer, HE IS your man!!

Ok, enough about him, let's talk about me... !!(That's from supportive boy) Going to hafta do some WORK to stay on track with my nutrition this w/e as I will be away in VA Beach and will not be able to prep my own food... this WILL be a challenge! But I will definitely appreciate the rest from the gym. This will probably be the last time I will be able to 'get me some' (rest) throughout the course of the next 3 mos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home