Monday, November 21, 2005

And the AWARD Goes To...





I barely survived the w/e with Auntie... my G-D that woman is ACTIVE at 81!!!!!!! I couldn't wait to come home to REST!!!


I had no problem with my food except everyone around me kept eating bread and dessert.
I definitely did not eat enough but what I did eat was well within my nutritional plan. I was only able to do one day of cardio (for 50 mins) and was thankful I was able to get that in. Today its back to the grind. Being a short week (work-wise) I'm looking forward to being able to rest and relax Wed. nite-Thurs.

Myron wants to take pix tomorrow... GAK! But we hafta start somewhere right? I picked up a pretty good fitness mag to help me to better visualize different body parts and poses that I can work on. This will help me to get to where I want to be for MY goals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home