Thursday, November 17, 2005




Volunteering is good for the Soul



So we spent the evening at the Festival of Trees/CHOA parade meeting with Lodell and hubs .

This was a TOUGH day.

It started out with a full morning of clients, then onto a meeting with my staff and boss, then training with My. I was unable to eat enough today and after training I did not save enough time to eat correctly as I opted for a NAP (thanx My...you really DID 'injure me critically' as I was unable to stand in the shower w/o having to lie down FIRST for 1/2 hour!)

Then it was off to the meeting where they had the WRONG food for my diet... but I did what I could (aint diggin' on the swine with the shellfish, I'm tellin' ya that!).

I definitely ate. However, the desire to imbibe more than 6oz of vino later in the evening was VERY VERY strong but I was able to OVERCOME...(I'm telling you this: suprisingly stronger than the desire to partake in creme brulee right now, SHOCKER!!). I'm off to pack and prepare to fly out to Auntie's house early in the a.m.

Lessee if I can avoid all the temptations tossed my way this w/e... the challenges are endless!

1 Comments:

Blogger babyjewels said...

Hey AB, just wanted to stop by and say hello. Maybe I a little exercise motivation will rub off? that'd be good. Have a great day.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home