Sunday, November 13, 2005

Like A Virgin...

My first entry for my fitness blog: the journal for my fitness photo shoot we are planning in some weeks. Through the urging from my trainer Myron (see 'super hero' ), I am documenting my progress. He thinks I will want to get up on stage for a contest but I continue to assure him that I will not… I simply want to take my body to the pinnacle of my fitness conditioning and document that with pictures.

I got through my first week w/o SUGAR and further cleaned up my diet in the process!! Well, ok, I actually must admit that I did put a tootsie roll in my MOUTH but couldn't go through with it... I imagined /pictured my goals and realized that I had to continue to change my eating habits and nutrition if I want to reach them. Unfortunately, my old friend, 'refined sugar' has NO PLACE in my acquisition of those goals. OH! THE SADNESS and the loss!!

On a more personal note, my wonderfully supportive boyfriend K-man YYY DID tell me he’s dieting along with me!! However, despite these words of apparent intended truth, he is definitely going to be a challenge all on his own. I come home to find him ordering PIZZA or subs… a COMPLETE buzz kill!!! Here I sit with my salmon and green veggies for din!

Ah, let the challenges begin! %


As for my training... this is a whole other story altogether:

I have issues in my right shoulder/lat and my left hamstring. These are DEFINITELY thwarting my progress and are escalating my frustration as well. Myron, who is an incredible man and trainer:
· Patient
· Innovative
· soooo knowledgeable
· compassionate
· challenging
· warm
· tough
· motivating
works to minimize my localized aches/pains but I have that MICROWAVE mentality and want to be rid of these weak points NOW!

I can see very slight changes in my body this week but again, my microwave mentality f is alive and well. As it kicks into high gear I have to remember that although I want more, I AM making progress and I WILL reach my goal! As usual, I need continuous work on my own patience N

I must acknowledge my biggest fear at present: that I will not achieve that muscular, hard, shredded body I crave for my goal... But then I think,

‘If Myron continues to take me to that DAMN 'gray zone' I was in this week while training then I can be SURE that it will be achieved but I may need to invest in a hand-held garbage can h just in case!’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home